[To see links please login or register here]
Credits goes to lootbox
Loose Files - Base Game - Download (GD)
Credits goes to Ladydarkness , thanks for uploading files.
- Make sure developer mode is enabled on your Windows 10 (google "windows 10 enable developer mode" if you don't know how)
- Grab the clean files for full game + expansions that osb79 has uploaded above (thank you to him for game files and Potato of Doom for his UWP Dumper method + source code)
- Setup a directory structure with the 3 like so:
- | ---- <game_files>
- | ---- <fortune_island_files>
- | ---- <lego_files>
- Go into each directory and delete/rename the AppxBlockMap.xml, AppxSignature.p7x and AppxMetadata/CodeIntegrity.cat files
- Rename "ForzaHorizon4.exe" in <game_files> to "Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.332.904.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe.exe"
- Apply LOOTBOX emu to <game_files>
- Install each game/expansion (MUST start with base game) using "Add-AppxPackage -Register AppxManifest.xml" in each directory on an ADMIN PowerShell
- Start game using Windows start menu (you can't run .exe directly as it's a UWP app)
- Block game executable with firewall. If you don't, it will likely crash (haven't tested).
- Your save game is in "%LOCALAPPDATA%\Packages\Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\SAVES"
This gets DELETED when FH4 is uninstalled, so make sure you back it up (the whole folder) if you think you'll ever want to re-install.
This save game data is not compatible with the Microsoft Store version.
- As the main .exe name needs to be changed, if you run things like Rivatuner (RTSS) their built in exception list will have ForzaHorizon4.exe listed.
To work around this you'll need to add a user exception to not inject it's overlay into the new exe name. Any DLL injection into FH4 is frowned upon from its scanner (and will cause crashes even in the Microsoft Store version).
- You can only have the Microsoft Store version, or mine, installed at one time.
Working Only on W10 1903 Version